One PhD fellowship in glycosciences is to be had at Copenhagen Center for Glycomics, Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
The Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (ICMM) gives an formidable clinical setting, with many various nationalities represented. ICMM goals to provide analysis with top international affect specializing in the practical mobile, it’s genetic parts and molecular mobile mechanisms in a medical context.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and analysis establishment in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it’s the second one oldest establishment for upper training in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Applicants should have superb language talents in English and feature superb communications talents.
- Application Deadline: 2 January 2018
- Course Level: Positions are to be had to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: PhD fellowship in glycosciences is to be had at Copenhagen Center for Glycomics.
- Scholarship Award: Salary and prerequisites of employment can be in accordance with the settlement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC).
- Nationality: International candidates
- Number of Scholarships: 1-2 postdoc positions are to be had.
- Scholarship will also be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to use for this place.
Entrance Requirements: The a hit candidate may have a masters’ stage (or an identical) in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, pc science or similar. Experimental laboratory revel in and skillability in each written and spoken English is needed, and applicants with international publications and revel in at once associated with the analysis subjects of the placement defined above can be given desire.
Other variety standards regarded as necessary:
- The grade level reasonable accomplished
- Strong motivation and superb clinical talents
- Experience with following tactics a bonus: Genetic Engineering, Cell Culture of Primary cells, Immunology, Flow Cytometry, Glycobiology and Cytokine Research.
- Professional related to the PhD program
- Previous publications associated with the tasks and/or methodologies for use
- Good communique talents, each oral and written.
In all circumstances, the power to accomplish the task would be the number one attention, and thus the University of Copenhagen needs to inspire everybody in this submit to use, regardless of non-public background.
How to Apply: The software should be submitted electronically by means of the task portal of the University of Copenhagen.
Application should be written in English and come with (i) a motivation for the applying (as much as 1 A4 web page), (ii) curriculum vitae, (iii) checklist of newsletter, (iv) a duplicate of MSc degree and grade transcripts, (v) a brief evaluate of clinical analysis carried out prior to now for an MSc thesis or an identical, and (vi) the names, e-mails, phone numbers and addresses of 2-Three referees. After the expiry of the cut-off date for programs, the approved recruitment supervisor selects candidates for review at the recommendation of the Appointments Committee. All candidates are then notified whether or not their software has been handed for review by means of a professional review committee. Selected candidates are notified of the composition of the committee and every applicant has the chance to remark at the section of the review that pertains to the applicant him/herself.