The Faculty of Law is looking for high-calibre aspirants to participate within the PhD Position at Maastricht University. The investment program is open for the educational 12 months 2020/21.
Clarity of Information
Acceptable method to get fund for PhD analysis within the Netherlands.
Founded in 1976, Maastricht University is the second one youngest of the 13 Dutch universities. The university sticks out for its leading edge schooling fashion, international personality and multidisciplinary option to analysis and schooling.
Why find out about at Maastricht University? MU provides a dynamic and difficult task in an internationally-oriented organisation the place other people obtain complicated schooling and students habits thrilling analysis.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020
- University: Maastricht University
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: € 2.325
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award may also be taken within the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD level program in Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet the entire following standards:
- Master level in European legislation, European research and/or social sciences
- Strong analytical abilities
- Outstanding writing abilities
- Show an glaring pastime in educational analysis
- Have the aptitude of autonomously engaging in unique analysis in addition to operating in a group
- Fluency in English
- The PhD candidate should be prepared to relocate to Denmark, Roskilde University for 12 months.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before making use of for the chance, you need to take admission in a doctoral level at the Maastricht University. After that, they are able to entire the applying procedure for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: For being eligible for this software, candidates have to provide one or two web page CV, a analysis proposal, level transcript, Copy of Bachelor (BA) and (Research) Master (MA) level and transcript (together with GPA) and a duplicate of an identification record.
- Admission Requirements: For taking the benefit of this fellowship candidates have reached an total reasonable Grade Point Average (GPA) of the finished Bachelor of at least three.four and/or finished their Master find out about with a GPA of at least three.five
- Language Requirement: For candidates who neither are local audio system of English nor adopted English taught BA or MA, the PO accepts certificate from:
- IELTS take a look at: minimal ranking total 7.zero and writing minimal ranking of 6.five
- TOEFL take a look at: total, internet-based minimal ranking 100 and writing minimal ranking 25
- TOEFL take a look at: total, paper-based minimal ranking of 600
- TOEFL take a look at: total, computer-based minimal ranking of 250
- A Cambridge certificates: C or upper for the CAE (Certificate in Advanced English).
Maastricht University supplies a wage of € 2.325 with a annually enlargement to € 2.972 gross a month in 12 months four (in line with a full-time appointment.)