To supply a world-class training for students in Turkey, Koc University is providing the PhD Positionsprogramme.
The programme objectives to supply monetary support for students who need to practice for the PhD stage programme at Koc University.
Clarity of Information
Wonderful alternative for students in Turkey.
Koç University is a non-profit non-public university in Turkey that was once based in 1993. It is among the maximum prestigious universities in Turkey and provides more than a few stage programmes.
Why find out about at Koc University? The university is dedicated to excellence, and its well-resourced techniques draw in world-class academicians. They supply a full of life surroundings with an abundance of social and cultural actions.
Application Deadline: Various
- University or Organization: Koc University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Turkey students
- The award may also be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Turkey
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD stage in any matter house.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to meet all of the given standards:
- Applicants will have to be Turkish
- Applicants will have to must take admission within the PhD stage programme on the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To seize this tutorial award, students will have to must sign in within the PhD degree coursework on the university. After that, you’ll practice for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach university degree, transcripts, replica of passport or Turkish national identity, two bio-metric pictures (three×2 cm) with a white background.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates will have to must post GRE Score/ ALES rankings studies.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants will have to must give you the standardised check rankings of TOEFL, YÖKD?L or YDS rankings.
Koç University PhD Programs will supply complete Tuition Waiver for any admitted applicants and intensive advantages as wells and a per thirty days stipend.