Put your analysis abilities into follow and acquire new ones through making use of for the PhD Positionsoffered through the Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
The award is available for proficient students starting up within the PhD level program on the Norwegian University of Life Sciences in Norway.
Clarity of Information
Wonderful likelihood to get monetary reinforce in Norway.
Established in 1859, the Norwegian University of Life Sciences is a public university situated in Norway. It provides more than a few level methods for students.
Why find out about on the Norwegian University of Life Sciences? NMBU’s programmes are enabling folks in every single place the arena to take on the massive, world demanding situations in regards to the atmosphere, sustainable construction, the way to support human and animal health, renewable power assets, meals manufacturing, and land- and useful resource control.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- Department: Faculty of Science and Technology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: NOK 479.600
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Norway
- The award will also be taken in Norway
- Eligible Countries: Norway.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD level within the computational discovery of natural ferroelectric fabrics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to meet the entire given standards:
- Applicants will have to be devoted and quality-oriented
- Applicants will have to have an analytical mindset.
- Applicants will have to possess very good collaborative abilities.
- Applicants will have to experience overtly talk about concepts and percentage wisdom.
- Applicants will have to be keen to be told and broaden.
- Master’s level or similar in condensed-matter physics, chemistry, subject material science or similar fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part on this program, candidates have to finish the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applications will have to come with (electronically) a letter of intent, curriculum vitae, complete newsletter listing, copies of level certificate and transcripts of educational information (all qualified), and a listing of two individuals who would possibly act as references.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant will have to have an academically related training akin to a five-year Norwegian level programme, the place 120 credit are at grasp’s level degree (applicants filing MSc thesis through July 15 2020
- Language Requirement: Aspirants will have to should be gifted in each written and oral English.
Benefits: Norwegian University of Life Sciences will supply NOK 479.600 for his or her students.