The Brain, Action and Cognition Lab is providing PhD Studentship, Brain Mechanisms of Learning to check in the United Kingdom. Studentship is to be had for UK/EU students.
This thrilling venture will come with alternatives to expand and use extremely cutting edge experimental designs and a spread of other knowledge acquisition and research strategies.
Brain, Action and Cognition Lab paintings investigates the mechanisms in the human mind that underly upper cognition, studying and the regulate of motion. Current tasks focal point on contributions of the frontal lobes and the cerebellum.
- Applications Deadline: February 11, 2019
- Course Level: Studentship is to be had to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Studentship is awarded to analyze frontal lobe and cerebellar foundation of reminiscence formation and decision-making in the human mind (see Ramnani (2006), Nature Reviews Neuroscience 7(7):511-522).
- Scholarship Award: The studentship is anticipated to start in September 2019 or once imaginable thereafter. For eligible students the studentship will quilt UK/EU charges and a tax-free annual stipend, an identical to UKRI charges, with London weighting (beginning at roughly £17,000 in keeping with 12 months).
- Nationality: Studentship is to be had for UK/EU students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers no longer given
- Scholarship may also be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Studentship is to be had for UK/EU students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
Applicants will have to preferably cling, or be predicted to reach, a firstclass or higher 2nd elegance undergraduate level in Psychology, Neuroscience, or comparable disciplines (an MSc in those topics isn’t crucial).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are most often required to offer proof of talent in English on the upper degree required by way of the University.
How to Apply: Applications will have to be submitted by means of RHUL Direct.
You don’t want to put up a analysis proposal for this venture. Instead, please put up your CV and a non-public commentary the place you give an explanation for how your previous analysis revel in and research have ready you for this venture. Please touch Professor Narender Ramnani (n.ramnani-at-rhul.ac.united kingdom) with additional queries.