The Department of Political Science in cooperation with the Centre for Social Data Science (SODAS), Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Copenhagen, invitations eminent applicants to use for a number of two-year postdoc positions in social knowledge science.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and analysis establishment in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it’s the second one oldest establishment for upper schooling in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Applicants should have very good language talents in English and feature very good communications talents.
- Application Deadline: 1 January 2018
- Course Level: Positions are to be had to pursue postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Social knowledge science
- Scholarship Award: Salary and stipulations of employment will likely be in accordance with the settlement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC).
- Nationality: International candidates
- Number of Scholarships: 1-2 postdoc positions are to be had.
- Scholarship will also be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to use for this place.
Entrance Requirements: The Postdoc place calls for a qualification at the PhD stage. We in particular inspire programs from applicants with robust experience in cross-sectional research and with substantive passion in political responsiveness, passion teams, public coverage and/or public opinion analysis.
Since the running language of each the mission crew and the Department of Political Science at the University of Copenhagen is English, command of the Danish language isn’t a prerequisite for making use of. Yet, since some duties would possibly contain speaking analysis to a much wider Danish target audience some wisdom of the Danish language could be thought to be an asset.
How to Apply: Applications should be in English and come with the next knowledge and documentation:
- A canopy letter which identifies analysis tasks, teams or centres at the Department the place the applicants competences will likely be a sound asset in addition to how the applicants competences will likely be related in a SODAS-context
- A complete CV, together with identify, cope with, phone quantity, email, earlier and provide employment and educational background.
- A listing of 3 referees
- A whole and numbered record of publications. The publications enclosed in the applying – most 2 – that the applicant would really like the evaluation committee to imagine must be marked with an asterisk Online Application.
If publications marked by means of an asterisk are the outcome of a joint effort, the level and the character of the applicant’s contribution to each and every particular person paintings should be clarified in the applying, and if imaginable, a declaration from the co-authors or the pinnacle of the establishment or place of business at which the paintings used to be finished must be enclosed as neatly.