Applications are invited for Rapcan Legacy Doctoral Scholarship for the yr 2019. Scholarship is to be had for South African scholar.
Resources and Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (RAPCAN), a Cape Town primarily based NGO, performed a number one position in the sector of kid rights and coverage from 1989 till we closed our doorways in 2017. The RAPCAN Board of Directors has made up our minds to keep the organisation’s legacy throughout the introduction of the RAPCAN Legacy Doctoral Scholarship.
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is to be had to pursue Doctoral stage programme.
- Study Subject: Research Topics are limited to analyze which can give a contribution wisdom in the case of the sector of Child Protection in South Africa.
- Nationality: Scholarship is to be had for South African scholar.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers no longer given
- Scholarship will also be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is to be had for South African scholar.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should meet the next standards:
- One doctoral candidate, renewable, pending sufficient growth
- Be financially deserving in keeping with UCT’s way take a look at
- Have demonstrated educational excellence at postgraduate stage
- Be a full-time South African doctoral scholar.
- Research Topics are limited to analyze which can give a contribution wisdom in the case of the sector of Child Protection in South Africa. Studies that give a contribution to the prevention of kid abuse and overlook are in particular inspired.
How to Apply: All candidates must observe the use of the Form 10A and connect an idea notice outlining a believable analysis matter and a letter of make stronger from a possible UCT manager through the 31st January 2019.