Austrian Academy of Sciences is looking for high-potential candidates to participate within the Research and Journalism programme.
Clarity of Information
Amazing alternative for Austrian students.
The Austrian Academy of Sciences is Austria’s greatest non-university analysis and science establishment. It provides quite a lot of analysis program for students.
Why will have to you practice for this program? Austrian Academy of Sciences’ venture is to advertise science in each and every method. They make sure that the preservation and interpretation of cultural heritage.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: 2,000 euros monthly
- Number of Awards: Up to 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Austria
- The award will also be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Austria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research in science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet the entire given standards:
- The name is for all reporters operating professionally in Austria who works on science and analysis.
- The grant is open to all kinds of media (print, on-line, radio, TV), with explicit emphasis on cross-media initiatives.
- Applicants should have labored in science journalism for at least twelve months.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in this system, candidates have to finish an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Project proposal within the quantity of 6,000 characters, a temporary description of the layout of the deliberate newsletter, 3 significant and printed examples from earlier journalistic paintings, checklist of earlier publications, resume.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have a treasured stage certificates with superb instructional fulfillment.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants should need to be gifted in written and spoken the English language.
- Each grant is endowed with EUR 2,000 monthly.
- For the two-month length of this system, an extra EUR 500 is to be had for confirmed subject material assets in reference to the submitted challenge.