To acknowledge the instructional success of students in Oman, Muscat University is offering a really helpful programme.
Clarity of Information
Great alternative for Oman students.
Muscat University is a non-public university in Oman which operates below the license of the Ministry of Higher Education. It gives more than a few bachelors and masters stage programme for students.
Why learn about at Muscat University? The university’s project is to grow to be people and communities thru industry-engaged, research-informed instructing and studying this is each rigorous and related.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Muscat University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Up to 40% tuition commission
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Oman students
- The award may also be taken in Oman
- Eligible Countries: Oman
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate stage in any matter house.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all of the given standards:
- Applicants should be Oman electorate.
- Applicants should must take admission within the undergraduate and postgraduate stage programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates should must enrol within the Undergraduate and postgraduate stage coursework at the university after which after you’ll be able to entire the applying procedure.
- Supporting Documents: CV/Resume, two reference letters, private remark, educational certificate and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a Muscat University Foundation Programme or different known basis programme or a bachelors stage identical.
- Language Requirement: A minimal English language talent stage identical to IELTS 6to 6.five.
- For undergraduate: Muscat University’s beneficiant new positions be offering as much as 40% of the UG tuition commission for appropriate fee-paying candidates.
- For postgraduate: Applicants will obtain as much as 25% tuition charges.