In order to concentrate on attracting top quality candidates from European Union nations, the Centre for International Cooperation in Education is providing scholarships in Czechia.
Clarity of Information
Worthy alternative for EU students
The Centre for International Cooperation in Education (DZS) is accountable for a lot of international methods and carries out actions with regards to the promotion of schooling. It is a semi-budgetary group in the Czech Republic.
Why will have to practice to this program? The program supplies students a spread of abilities that they’ve won outdoor in their research and beef up them in their profession targets. They can get a spread of services and products to empower with the talents and data.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Centre for International Cooperation in Education (DZS)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate level
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not recognized
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can also be taken in the Czechia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from European Union nations
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master or a doctoral program
- Admissible Criteria: The award is open for students of grasp/doctoral methods and educational researchers handiest for the preparation of a grasp thesis or a Ph.D. dissertation.
How to Apply
To be enlisted in this program, aspirants are requisitioned to be registered as a PhD or masters level pupil on the university. After being authorised, claimants will likely be routinely regarded as for this studentship.
- You is also requested for the CV, letters of advice, transcripts of coursework, observation of function and letter of motivation.
- For taking front in this program, aspirants are advisable to carry their earlier level certificate with excellent instructional grades.
- All candidates have to satisfy the English language skillability (ELP) necessities.
Benefits: Each a hit pupil gets the training fund.