Apply for admission at UPES University and get a possibility to fund your find out about with UPES Scholarships. The program is open for the educational yr 2020-21.
Clarity of Information
A phenomenal likelihood for Indian students.
Established in 2003, UPES University emerged as an leading edge establishment in India. It gives industry-focused specialized undergraduate and postgraduate classes for students.
Why at UPES University? Their challenge is to broaden industry-focused execs with an international outlook and foster efficient outcome-based training machine to give a boost to teaching-learning and analysis frequently.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: UPES University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 25% scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can also be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate stage in engineering, laptop science, legislation, design, health sciences, agriculture, fashionable media.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet the entire given standards:
- All the feminine Indian applicants are inspired to use
- Aspirants should be taking admission at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To empower with this instructional award, students must enrol within the bachelors and masters degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you’ll reach this system.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must post the educational transcripts of the entire earlier school attended and replica of aadhar card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants should have a 50% marks in X, XII, or commencement in any movement and should have standardised rankings of front check.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should must show talent within the English language.
The UPES University will supply 25% Scholarship on tuition charges for all women taking admission in any of the Undergraduate and Postgraduate for 2020 Intake.