The Southern Institute of Technology is thrilled to announce the John Wright academic programs to inspire high-calibre applicants for academic find out about in New Zealand.
Clarity of Information
A beautiful likelihood for eligible students to get a find out about fund in New Zealand.
Southern Institute of Technology is certainly one of New Zealand’s greatest institutes of generation positioned in New Zealand. It provides 200 programmes in a variety of academic, technical topics at postgraduate, graduate, bachelor, degree and certificates ranges.
Why find out about on the Southern Institute of Technology? While finding out at SIT, students can be expecting a educating and finding out setting that can allow them to be inventive, hooked up and cutting edge. The Institute helps the industries and professions that offer ongoing and long term employment.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Southern Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor Degrees and Graduate Diplomas
- Awards: 10% tuition charge
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 8
- Nationality: International Students
- The award may also be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor Degrees and Graduate Diplomas in many topics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to meet the entire following standards:
- They will have to have excessive school certificate or undergraduate level from a known university.
- Students too can follow for a John Wright Scholarship in every other undergraduate programme only if is no less than two years in period.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To become involved in this studentship, requisites will have to need to take admission in any SIT programme. When you’re going to get an enrollment at SIT, you’ll be able to whole the online application form for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to give you the following paperwork:
- Copies of your legit university transcripts together with the grades of all lessons finished.
- A present CV, together with the names and make contact with main points of 2 academic referees.
- A canopy letter
- Copy of passport(for international students)
- Admission Requirements: International Students can follow for a John Wright Scholarship in any SIT programme which is Level 7 or above and is for 12 months or longer.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will have to display robust academic data and English language abilities an identical to IELTS 7.zero.
The Southern Institute of Technology supplies as much as 8 partial awards with the quantity an identical to 10 in keeping with cent of a scholar’s first-year tuition charge.