Would like to finish an undergraduate stage in the USA? Don’t hesitate to use for St. Edward’s University academic programs and take your occupation to the subsequent stage.
Clarity of Information
A worthy be offering for international students to check in the US with monetary toughen.
Founded via the Congregation of Holy Cross in 1877, St. Edward’s University supplies 10 master’s stage programs and undergraduate levels in greater than 50 spaces of research. The university is situated in Austin, Texas.
Why at St. Edward? It is an unbiased Catholic university that promotes excellence in educating and finding out. Through its construction programs, students can beef up their wisdom and talents to benefit from tougher employment alternatives.
Application Deadline: February 1.
- University or Organization: St. Edward’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 to $24,000 yearly
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award will also be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open international
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant can be awarded for academic programs in any matter
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to:
- Students will have to be a freshman
- Candidates will have to have mixed SAT ranking 1000, or ACT ranking 19
- Students will have to have a three.zero GPA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No further software is needed for the award. When students apply to St. Edward’s University, they’re going to mechanically imagine for the academic awards.
- Supporting Documents: High-school transcripts, SAT or ACT Scores, Essay, Academic Recommendation, Copy of Permanent Resident Card (if appropriate), and evidence of English language talent.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates will have to take the SAT or ACT to be regarded as for the academic program at St. Edward
- Language Requirement: Applicants will have to have one in all the following PSAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, AP Exam, IB Exam or GCE/GCSE as the evidence of the English language talent.
The university will supply awards vary from $10,000 to $24,000 yearly consistent with students’ checks ranking or GPA. The upper your check ranking and the upper your GPA, the extra you’re going to qualify for.
- President’s Distinguished Scholarship: $24,000 yearly (SAT- 1350 or ACT -29, and three.7 GPA)
- President’s Excellence Scholarship: $22,000 yearly (SAT -1300 or ACT -28, and three.6 GPA)
- President’s Achievement Scholarship: $20,000 yearly (SAT – 1250 or ACT -26, and three.five GPA)
- President’s Merit Scholarship: $18,000 yearly (SAT – 1200, or ACT – 25, and three.four GPA)
- Dean’s Excellence Scholarship: $16,000 yearly (SAT – 1150, or ACT – 23, and three.three GPA)
- Dean’s Achievement Scholarship: $12,000 yearly (SAT – 1100, or ACT – 22, and three.2 GPA)
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship: $10,000 yearly (SAT – 1000 or ACT – 19, and three.zero GPA)
- Edwardian Scholarship: $five,000 yearly S. voters dwelling out of doors of Texas additionally qualify for this extra award. Note: Holy Cross prime school graduates aren’t eligible for the Edwardian Scholarship.