Applicants are invited for Doctoral Studentship to adopt an information science targeted PhD in a multidisciplinary setting. The studentship is to be had for house/EU and international students.
The goal of the studentship is looking for extremely motivated and gifted folks to embark on a occupation in the swiftly rising box of knowledge science.
The Alan Turing Institute is the United Kingdom national institute for knowledge sciences, based in 2015. It is called after Alan Turing, the British mathematician and computing pioneer.
- Applications Deadline: January 22, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to pursue Doctoral level programme.
- Study Subject: There is not any same old Turing scholar. The Institute welcomes extremely gifted and proactive graduates who’re considerably engaged in any of the subjects core to knowledge science and synthetic intelligence and who’re in attractive with the ethos of the Institute.
- Scholarship Award: To beef up students the Turing provides a beneficiant tax-free stipend of £20,500 consistent with annum, a commute allowance and convention fund, and tuition charges for a length of three.five years.
- Nationality: Home/EU and international students are eligible to use the studentship.
- Number of Scholarships: The Alan Turing Institute and the University of Birmingham be offering a host of puts every 12 months to motivated graduate students to finish a completely funded PhD.
- Scholarship may also be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Home/EU and international students are eligible to use the studentship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
The Turing PhD programme provides all of the advantages of finishing a PhD at a world-class university, in addition to a novel alternative to check in a collaborative analysis area.
Studying at The Alan Turing Institute provides students a novel alternative to adopt an information science targeted PhD in a multidisciplinary setting the place greater than 400 researchers from other disciplines paintings side-by-side. Studentships at the Turing beef up graduates to complement their analysis thru interdisciplinary engagement with the broader knowledge science and synthetic intelligence communities and the sector at huge.
English Language Requirements: Applicants will have to be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Students will have to follow during the University of Birmingham. All programs will have to be made to the PhD Alan Turing Institute programme. In your utility you will have to determine the manager of the challenge and the challenge name that you’re making use of for. We will whole an preliminary overview of your utility and can refer decided on applicants to the Institute in early February 2019. If a success, you are going to then be invited to wait an extra interview at The Alan Turing Institute.