If you need to transform a Chartered Accountant, then you’ll be able to sign up for the Thuthuka SAICA Bursary Programme supplied by means of Matric Assist South Africa.
Clarity of Information
Great alternative for aspirants in South Africa.
Why must you sign up for this program? Matric Assist South Africa objectives to help matriculants and non-matriculants in paving their profession paths. Students will to find to be had office programmes equivalent to internships, traineeships and graduates programmes that will help you be on best of the sport.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Matric Assist South Africa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Grade 12 and bachelors
- Award: Tuition, books, foods, place of dwelling charges and lodging
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South Africa
- The award will also be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: South Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate stage in Commerce.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should meet the entire given standards:
- Applicants should be a South African citizen
- Aspirants should be black African or Coloured
- Candidates should be both in Grade 12, out of school (with Matric) or a university pupil lately learning a CA-stream BCom stage.
- Aspirants have sufficient issues to qualify for university front and intend to check a BCom Accounting (CA-stream) stage
- Aspirants have carried out for a BCom Accounting (CA-stream) stage at a SAICA-accredited university providing the Thuthuka programme.
- Aspirants come from a circle of relatives that has a mixed source of revenue of R350,000 or much less and can not financially give a boost to your tertiary schooling
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To ebook your house in this system, aspirants have to finish the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant’s ID, mum or dad/mother or father identity, mum or dad/mother or father wage slip, copies of identity paperwork of individuals depending on circle of relatives source of revenue, ultimate grade 11 effects, ultimate grade 12 effects (if finished stage 12), complete university transcript (if already at university), university provisional acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants should have received no less than 60% (five or above at the NSC Scale of feat) in Mathematics in Grade 11 or Matric and write and go the National Benchmark Test.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should need to show skillability in written and spoken the English language.
The bursary will give you the following:
- educational give a boost to, together with more than a few educational enrichment programmes equivalent to further tutorials, learn about abilities workshops and extra
- social and emotional give a boost to
- work-readiness and existence abilities coaching
- mentoring and counselling
- get right of entry to to devoted programme supervisor publicity to skilled chartered accountants and industry leaders as mentors.