The School of Engineering throughout the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering is inviting students to use for a PhD graduate place in Water Sciences on the University of the Americas Puebla.
This programme targets to shape skilled mavens in water sciences with prime capacities to analyse and remedy, water high quality, hydrological and local weather possibility issues in affiliation with water assets.
Clarity of Information
Wonderful alternative for international students to pursue PhD stage in Mexico.
The University of the Americas Puebla is a Mexican personal university established in 1940 and positioned in San Andrés Cholula, close to Puebla City. UDLAP is without doubt one of the few personal universities in Mexico that invests in analysis. Approximately 25 in step with cent of the professors are participants of the National System of Researchers.
Why find out about on the University of the Americas Puebla? UDLAP lets in students to turn out to be their theoretical wisdom into observe, thus strengthening their skills and competencies. It supplies students with a wealthy framework for free-thinking in which they may be able to effectively broaden their skilled aptitudes in their space of hobby.
Application Deadline: May 13, 2020
- University: University of the Americas Puebla (UDLAP)
- Department: Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School: Engineering
- Program Level: PhD
- Awards: Full-tuition waiver and a per thirty days stipend
- Contact: Dr José Luis Sánchez-Salas[email protected]
- Number of awards: Five scholarships
- Interview with PhD program Coordinator and with Academic college (online)
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctorate stage program in Water Science
- Admissible standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all of the following standards:
- A bachelor’s stage in civil engineering, chemical engineering, nanotechnology and molecular engineering, or related stage in natural or technologies.
- Admitted candidates would possibly focal point their analysis on (a) hydrological modelling and hydrological processes, or (b) water high quality and remedy.
How to Apply
- Application process: If you have an interest to use for this chance please see complete main points by way of click on in this given hyperlink at https://www.udlap.mx/ofertaacademica/files/convocatoriaDoctorados.pdf
- Supporting Documents: bachelor’s stage transcript, bachelor’s stage degree, cedulaprofesional for research carried out in Mexico, curriculum vitae with picture, letter of purpose, three advice letters EXADEP check (ranking: 570 issues) or GRE (ranking: 150 issues for verbal reasoning, 130 issues for quantitative reasoning, and three.five issues for analytical writing), Institutional TOEFL (550 issues), IELTS (6 issues) or CAE now not older than 2 years.
- Language Requirements: Fluent Spanish and fluent English is important.
- For inquiries at the programme, please touch Dr Jose Luis Sanchez Salas at sanchez-at-udlap.mx
All admitted applicants might be awarded a UDLAP fellowship which incorporates a full-tuition waiver and a per thirty days stipend from Mexico’s National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT).