If you’ll be able to’t come up with the money for to pay to your schooling, then you have got a advisable alternative to use for the International MSc Scholarship funded by way of the University of Bradford.
The award is to be had for prime appearing aspirants from all nations who need to pursue the postgraduate level in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics.
Clarity of Information
A good chance for international students to fund their find out about in the UK.
The University of Bradford is a public analysis university situated in town of Bradford and manages two campuses based totally at Emm Lane and on Richmond Roa. This university draws many students from all over the world and maintains 5 schools.
Why find out about on the University of Bradford? The university gives a variety of reinforce products and services that will help you whilst you find out about and get ready you for a occupation any place in the arena. Here students can revel in cutting edge studying environments and new leisure venues and analysis areas.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters level
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award may also be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nations
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters level in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should have both an unconditional or conditional be offering for a spot at the University’s MSc in Applied Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics direction, beginning in September 2020 or January 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought to be for this schooling award, claimants are required to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework on the University of Bradford. After taking affirmation, they are able to entire the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You should have to offer more information to substantiate their eligibility for the fund, non-public remark, letter of motivation, letter of advice and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in the grasp’s level, claimants want to dangle the top notch honours level at UG degree and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language isn’t English, it is very important supply evidence of your English skillability sooner than you’ll be able to be admitted to a postgraduate direction.
Benefits: The a hit candidates will obtain £10,000 over the instructional yr.