The University of Sheffield is offering a really helpful programme named as International PhD Studentship. This is a fully-funded alternative open for the educational yr 2020/21.
The tutorial award is to be had to students of any nationality who need to learn about a PhD level programme in Semi-supervised Learning for Automatic Speech Recognition.
Clarity of Information
The University of Sheffield is a number one analysis university with an international recognition for excellence. It provides lessons and techniques resulting in formally identified upper training levels equivalent to bachelor levels, grasp levels, and doctorate levels in a number of spaces of learn about.
Why learn about on the University of Sheffield? At this university, candidates will beef up their employability abilities and acquire paintings revel in along side exploring their pastime and assembly with new other people.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2020
- University: University of Sheffield
- Department: Department of Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: UK/EU & International
- The award will also be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD level in Semi-supervised Learning for Automatic Speech Recognition
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates will have to have a minimal of 2.1 undergraduate (BSc) and postgraduate masters’ qualification (MSc) in Computer Science or a intently similar matter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To observe for the challenge, candidates wish to take admission to a PhD level on the university. After that, they are able to observe immediately to the University of Sheffield the use of the online application system for this place.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of your earlier levels, transcripts, two references, English language certificate, A supporting commentary that features a analysis proposal, and Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume
- Admission Requirements: Applicants want to try the admission requirement web page at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you will have to have an IELTS ranking of 6.five general, with a minimum of 6.zero in every part.
The studentship programme covers UK/EU tuition charges and an annual tax-free repairs stipend at the usual UK Research fee (£15,285 in 2020-21) for as much as 3 years. International students are eligible to use, on the other hand, they’re going to need to pay the adaptation between the UK/EU and Overseas tuition charges.